Saturday, January 30, 2010

Lap Day plus 3: Hunger and Walking



Today could have gone better. I think my siatica (spelling??) in my right leg has been acting up so it hurts like a sunuvabitch. so i didn't really walk a lot yesterday. I did attempt to walk today. just out the door, down the block, around the high school parking and then back towards the house. Think "Family Circus". Gioia met me in the car 1/2 way home and we went to Target. Probably better to walk indoors b/c it was getting cold. I'm so hungry. or rather I miss food. Is it wrong if i order a cheeseburger and just masticate it and suck the juices and spit it out? These are the thoughts that go threw my head. Can you believe it? Driving by Taco Bells and BK's is like driving down the Las Vegas strip. I don't see dancing show girls just dancing tacos and burgers. Watching the Food Network (Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives) is like wathching Cinemax at 3am.We bought chewable kids vitamins at Target and you'd have thought I had steak the way I savored every drop of the purple lion or orange monkey. Just to be able to chew SOMETHING, anything and even hold a bottle of water make me feel normal. But small sips. b/c air can be my enemy. Fukk'n air. LOL I'm having miso soup right now. SLOWLY. taking me probably 20 minutes to finish it. can't have the seaweed that's in it b/c that probably won't feel good. but this will hold me. and then at 8pm, hell's yes I'm having an ice pop. Orange flavor please.

1 comment: